Everyone that enters Boost trampoline courts must have completed and signed a valid waiver. Guests must also have read and understood Court Rules and Trampoline Safety and Accident Prevention Guide. Those under the age of 18 must have a waiver completed and signed by their parent, legal guardian, or an individual with power of attorney.
WHO CAN JUMP
- Every person who jumps on our trampolines must first provide a valid/signed Boost Trampoline Park waiver.
- Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted on the trampolines.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
- Be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar age/size. It is your responsibility to avoid others.
- Jump within your level of ability
- Walk on to and off the courts.
- Wear jump socks at all times to prevent slipping and injury.
- Empty your pockets entirely. Do not jump with any loose items.
- Jump feet first with knees apart when jumping in the Foam Pit.
- Stay in control of your body and position at all times.
- Bend your knees to stop your bounce.
- Bounce in the center of the trampoline.
- Master the fundamental of single trampoline jumping before moving on to more advanced maneuvers such as trampoline to trampoline jumping and aerial type skills.
- Remember that If you’re falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
- Land on your head or neck
- Throw balls at another jumper’s head/neck area.
- Double bounce
- Attempt to affect another jumper’s bounce in any way.
- Double flip.
- Flip over the pads.
- Attempt or execute gainers.
- Sit or lie on the trampolines. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
- Touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
- Jump or land on the padding.
- Land on your head.
- Jump on a surface being used by another jumper
- Jump if you have health limitations, are under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol and/or if you are pregnant.
- Have anything in your mouth (food, gum, candies)
- Push, tackle, run or engage in horseplay of any kind.
- Touch any perimeter netting or top pads.
- Hang on to basketball goals.
ABOUT APPAREL, ACCESSORIES, AND OBJECTS
- Jumpers must wear the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
- No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampolines.
- Only Boost Trampoline Park socks are permitted on the trampolines (no shoes), they can be purchased at the front desk for $3.50 a pair and can be re-used for future visits.
- Customers may not have anything in their mouths (gum, candy, etc.) while on the trampolines.
- No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampolines.
PAY ATTENTION TO THE RULES
- Adhere to these rules and additional rules which are posted on site for featured areas of the park.
- Adhere to the directions of court monitors and other park staff at all times.
- Trampolining is an inherently dangerous activity. Jump at your own risk.
GENERAL BEHAVIOR GUIDELINES:
Boost Trampoline Park is a family friendly environment and as such, we require all guests to remain respectful of others while enjoying our facility. Spitting, profane language, bullying and “rough-housing” are strictly prohibited.
PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION, JUMPERS AND ACCOMPANYING ADULTS ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT:
- All waivers are properly completed.
- Everyone has listened to the Court Monitors instructions.
- Everyone has read the signs posted at each trampoline court.
- Everyone must have purchased valid jump time before entering any court.
|MONDAY||3pm to 7pm|
|TUESDAY||3pm to 7pm|
|2pm -3pm Toddler Time (5 and under only)|
|WEDNESDAY||3pm to 7pm|
|THURSDAY||3pm to 7pm|
|FRIDAY||3pm to 9pm|
|SATURDAY||11am to 9pm|
|10am -11am Toddler Time (5 and under only)|
|SUNDAY||2pm to 6pm|